Table of Contents
Can I Make a Loan in OWWA?
Yes, you can make a loan in OWWA. The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) offers a loan program for Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) that need quick cash assistance.
In order to qualify for a loan from OWWA, OFWs must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an OWWA active member
- Must be a Filipino citizen
- OFWs must have a valid and active OFW e-card
- Must have a valid passport
Once you have met the requirements above, you can proceed to the next step in applying for a loan in OWWA. Here are the steps:
- Go to the OWWA official website and log in using your OFW e-card number.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to the loan application page.
- Fill out the loan application form with the required information.
- Submit the loan application form.
- Wait for the loan processing.
- Once approved, you will receive a notification from OWWA that your loan has been approved and the amount you have been approved for.
The maximum loan amount that can be borrowed from OWWA is PHP 1 million.